Raspberry Pi Pico W
|Brand||Raspberry Pi Foundation|
The Raspberry Pi Pico W offers all the benefits of the Pico plus built-in WiFi!
Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, the flagship microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK!
From light displays and IoT devices to signage and manufacturing processes, Raspberry Pi Pico gives you the power to control countless home, hobby, and industrial operations. Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file. More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico's rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
Connect wirelessly - Network your Pico for a complete IoT solution.
Raspberry Pi Pico W comes with a fully certified module on board featuring 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN, making it the perfect solution for loT applications and projects requiring wireless communication.
Note: Optional headers must be installed under the Pico for the display and most other add-ons to work.
- 21 mm × 51 mm form factor
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264kB on-chip SRAM
- 2MB on-board QSPI flash
- 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN (Raspberry Pi Pico W and WH only)
- 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico H); -20°C to +70°C (Raspberry Pi Pico W and Pico WH)
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico W only)
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
- Raspberry Pi Pico W product brief
- Raspberry Pi Pico W datasheet
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico: C/C++ development
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
- API-level Doxygen documentation for the Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Connecting to the internet with Raspberry Pi Pico W
- Raspberry Pi RP2040 datasheet
- Hardware design with RP2040
- Raspberry Pi Pico W design files (Cadence Allegro)
- Raspberry Pi Pico W STEP file
- 3-pin debug connector