Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/8GB
|Brand||Raspberry Pi Foundation|
|Maximum Purchase:||1 unit|
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B/8GB - Your new desktop computer
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi range, boasting a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.5GHz, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0/BLE, true Gigabit Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
The dual-band wireless LAN comes with modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced wireless LAN compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Dual displays 4K output - you can run two monitors at once — and in 4K, too!
- Fast networking Raspberry Pi 4 comes with Gigabit Ethernet, along with onboard wireless networking and Bluetooth.
- USB 3: along with two USB 2 ports you'll find two USB 3 ports, which can transfer data up to ten times faster.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B product brief
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B schematic diagrams
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B mechanical drawing
- Documentation including hardware and configuration
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B will remain in production until at least January, 2026
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a pretty good collection of Raspberry Pi's and was happy when my wife purchased me this 8GB Pi4 last year for my birthday. I have two separate microSD cards for it. One with Raspberry Pi OS. I use this PI as an everyday computer for browsing, Netflix etc. and also have one with a great retro gaming image on it with all of my favourite games on it. As a computer it is very useable for what I need, and as a retro gaming system it is amazing. It runs some of the systems that give my Pi3 some trouble quite well. I purchased my daughter a Pi 400 for Christmas last year and tested it quite extensively as well. As for retro gaming, I notice no difference at all, and as a computer it MIGHT have noticed a difference, but honestly it would have been fine as well. The 4GB being quite a bit cheaper may be a better value, but I'm glad I have this one.