Maker Pi Pico Base (without Pico)
Maker Pi Pico and Maker Pi Pico Base incorporate the most wanted Reset button for the Raspberry Pi Pico or Pico W and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20 ways pin-headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
It is a compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your STEM & robotics projects. Just use the jumper wires and/or Grove cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability. No soldering is required!
Maker Pi Pico can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++. Connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program. It's as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive!
- Work out-of-the-box. No soldering!
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico or Pico W's pins on two 20 ways pin headers
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1x RGB LED - NeoPixel (GP28)
- 1x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6x Grove port
- 1 x Maker Pi Pico (Raspberry Pi Pico soldered onboard, with CircuitPython loaded)
- 1x Pinout reference card
- Maker Pi Pico Datasheet (pdf)
- Maker Pi Pico Rev1.2.0 Schematic
- Maker Pi Pico Demo & Example Code
- 3D CAD
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico Page
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet (pdf)
- Raspberry Pi Pico W Datasheet (pdf)
- RP2040 Datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK