Cluster HAT Kit (includes 4 x Raspberry Pi Zero W)
The cluster HAT is physically compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero 2, but the Zero 2 can consume up to 1.1A, it is not known yet how many Pi Zero 2 can be safely power on unsing the official 3.0A power supply for the Pi. Please for the moment try to use Pi zero 1
The Cluster HAT is the perfect tool for modelling, testing and teaching small scale clusters. The Cluster HAT is designed to interface a controller (Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3/4) with 4 Raspberry Pi Zero's configured to use USB gadget mode.
This Kit Includes 1 x Cluster HAT V2, 4 x Raspberry Pi Zero W's, 4 x 16GB Micro SD Cards (NOT Pre-Loaded) & 1 x Micro SD Card Adaptor
- Small Scale Cluster Simulator
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB cable (colour may vary)
- 4 x Raspberry Pi Zero W
- 4 x 16GB Class 10 Micro SD Cards
- 1 x MicroSD Card Reader/Adaptor