StereoPi v2 Slim
StereoPi is an open-source stereoscopic camera based on Raspberry Pi. It can capture, save, livestream, and process real-time stereoscopic video and images. StereoPi opens up countless possibilities in robotics, AR/VR, computer vision, drone instrumentation, panoramic video, and more.
StereoPi V2 Slim Edition - Perfect for DIY ninjas and those wanting to embed StereoPi v2 in a tight space. This board is the same as the standard edition, but without all the bulky connectors - the Ethernet RJ45 jack, GPIO header, and dual USB Type-A connector have not been populated. To use this board, you will need your own Raspberry Pi Compute Module, cameras, and camera ribbon cables. Two short power cables already included.
- More power - With the new SoC module from Broadcom, you have up to twice the speed in your OpenCV Computer Vision and DNN applications! And the fast DDR4 memory will add more speed to your memory-intensive applications (e.g. video capture and processing)
- WiFi onboard - Fast two-band Wi-Fi! No more USB dongle – you have a tested solution with brilliant drivers. Hey, drone makers! Did you know you can use an external antenna now? This is a big deal for your long-range FPV solutions (like WiFibroadcast, OpenHD, etc.)! Ah, and maybe WiFi boosters… You know what we mean, right? ☺
- Advanced wireless management - Using the new CM4 wireless management features, you can physically power down your WiFi or Bluetooth through the software! Thanks to multifunctional GPIOs, introduced with the CM4, you can both power on/ off onboard wireless devices, and indicate their status by LED.
- Gigabit Ethernet - Thanks to the dedicated 1Gbit ethernet on the new Compute Module 4, there is no more compromise between the USB speed and Ethernet bandwidth!
- BLUETOOTH 5.0, BLE - All your project ideas for Bluetooth remote control can come true!
- The speed of eMMC - If you plan on using the StereoPi in industrial solutions, you can opt to use an eMMC equipped Compute Module (optional, must be purchased separately.)
SLP WEB INTERFACE SNEAK PEEK
WANT TO GET THE MAXIMUM OUT OF YOUR HQ CAMERAS?
If you want to get the maximum quality using a couple of Raspberry Pi HQ cameras, check our HQ Metal Housing! (sold separately)
- StereoPi V2 Slim board
- two short power cables (JST connectors) for advanced users
- three jumpers