StereoPi HQ Metal Housing
HQ Metal Housing for StereoPi v1 & v2
This kit contains all the necessary parts to build a very special home for your StereoPi cameras!
- Lightweight and robust HQ lenses housing
- Advanced sensors adjustment system
- Non-destructive HQ cameras installation
- Includes HOYA CM500 filters
- Tripod mounting hole
- Compatible with both v1 and v2 StereoPi boards
- 1 x StereoPi HQ housing base
- 2 x Camera carriage item
- 2 x HOYA CM500 filters, 8.9 x 8.9 x 1 mm
- 1 x Set of nuts and screw washers for assembly
- 1 x Set of fixture for the StereoPi v2 installation
- 1 x Set of fixture for the StereoPi v1 installation
Want to get maximum from HQ cameras and the StereoPi?
Did you know each 16mm lens for the HQ camera weights 175 grams? You need a robust housing to keep both cameras’ optics stable! Plastic does not work there so we crafted a special alumina housing. Optic is screwed in the metal base, so your camera will keep it’s eyes stable in any movement and shake.
With the advanced sensors’ vertical adjustment system, you can perfectly align both cameras before taking images or capture a video. This allows you to livestream video directly to your VR helmet or share it on YouTube with no post-processing for the camera sensors disposition compensation. You can also share/view captured stereoscopic images without postprocessing them!
This HQ housing kit also includes a couple or HOYA CM500 filters. It means you can do a non-destructive disassembly of your HQ cameras to use it with our HQ housing. With just 5 minutes and a screwdriver your cameras will be free again!