Raspberry Pi Compute Module CM4IO Board
Note: This listing is for the IO board alone. The CM4 Compute module is NOT included.
Like the IO boards for earlier Compute Module products, this breaks out all the interfaces from the Compute Module to standard connectors, providing a ready-made development platform and a starting point for your own designs. CAD for the IO board is available in KiCad format.
In addition to serving as a development platform and reference design, the IO board is a finished product in its own right: if you require a Raspberry Pi that supports a wider range of input voltages, has all its major connectors in a single plane, or allows you to attach your own PCI Express devices, then Compute Module 4 with the IO Board does what you need.
- Standard 40-pin GPIO header
- 2 × full-size HDMI 2.0 connectors
- 2 × MIPI DSI display FPC connectors
- 2 × MIPI CSI-2 camera FPC connectors
- 2 × USB 2.0 connectors
- Gigabit Ethernet jack with PoE support 3
- PCIe Gen 2 x1 socket
- MicroSD card socket (for use with CM4 Lite modules)
- Battery-backed real-time clock
- 5-12V input voltage range (separate power supply required)
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board product brief
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board KiCAD file
- The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the standards required in many countries. You can find all compliance information and regional certificates at raspberrypi.org/compliance.
- If you are integrating the Compute Module 4 IO Board into a product and need assistance with compliance, the Raspberry Pi Integrator Program can help: more information and contact details here.
- Compute Module 4 IO Board will remain in production until at least January 2028