Power over Ethernet HAT (D) for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, 802.3af-compliant
Waveshare 19532 - Power Over Ethernet HAT (Type D) For Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, 802.3af-Compliant, Tailored For Raspberry Pi Official Case - PoE HAT (D)
The PoE HAT (D) is an 802.3af-compliant Power Over Ethernet accessory for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B. By using this small HAT and some proper 802.3af-compliant power sourcing equipments, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in only one Ethernet cable.
- Supports Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, compatible with the Raspberry Pi official case
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability，IEEE 802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- Onboard high speed active cooling fan, better heat dissipation
|PoE power input||37V ~ 57V DC in|
|Power output||5V 2.5A DC out|
|Network standard||IEEE 802.3af PoE|
|Dimensions||58.90 × 54.92mm|
- PoE HAT (D) x1
- Standoffs pack x1
Weight: 0.029 kg
- WIKI: PoE_HAT_(D)
* Resources for different product may vary, please check the wiki page to confirm the actually provided resources.