PiStack - Stack HAT for Raspberry Pi, Stack up to 3 HAT's
PiStack is an I/O expansion kit designed for Raspberry Pi, which provides 3 sets of 2x20 pin headers, which means a handy way to "stack" multi different HATs together, and use them as a specific combination/project.
- Standard Raspberry Pi connectivity, directly pluggable OR through the ribbon cable.
- 3 sets of 2x20 pin headers, connect multi HATs together.
- USB external power port, provides enough power supply for multi HATs.
- Clear and descriptive pin labels for easy use.
- Reserved jumper pads on the bottom side, pin connections are changeable by soldering, to avoid pin conflicts.
Whats's on Board
- Dimensions: 33 x 8 x 1.5 cm (Approx.)
- 1 x PiStack
View Schematic, Details and Compatible Boards.
Find the PiStack Github Repository Here